Claire Grantham

Kim Jensen: August 2020 Challenge - Spectacular

Kim Jensen: August 2020 Challenge - Spectacular
Claire Grantham, Aug 6, 2020
Description:
LOVED this template, so great to work with and create a fun bright layout.
The specs I'm wearing in this pic are my fave.
I used Kim's Girl Friday kit and I added a bracket from my stash, because I really wanted to use a bracket :)
bjc likes this.
    • KimJ
      This is awesome! I love your use of the kit with the template, and the word art is perfect for that fabulous photo! The stitched slice of paper wrapping the page is a great touch! Beautifully done!
    • Claire Grantham
      @KimJ Thanks, so much for your lovely comment! The girl friday kit is one of my faves, it's always such fun to work with.
      KimJ likes this.
    • jk703
      I love your picture! You are beautiful, and your glasses look great too! Perfect lipstick for your kit choice! :) Fun colors and lots of pop!
    • mmbstaley
      I love this celebration of your fabulous specs and how you look and feel in them! Love the pink and teal color combo and the combination of your repeating color and patterns across the page. Fun touch with the stitched strip behind the photo too. Thanks for playing!
    • garrynkim
      How fun to use the glasses paper as the BG. It's perfect. I too love that strip of paper grounding the photo and cluster. Great use of the template!
    • Claire Grantham
      Thank you @jk703 @mmbstaley and @garrynkim for your lovely comments. I am lucky that I only wear readers, because I had my eye lasered. So now I am free to have as many funky pairs of specs as I want. My faves are Peepers, which I'm wearing in the pic.
      mmbstaley and jk703 like this.
    • Lillyia
      Great girly, but strong color palette. Very cute play between the word art and photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    333 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).