Pups_r_Paps

ATC-2020-110-Falcon

ATC-2020-110-Falcon
Pups_r_Paps, Aug 6, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING: According to the Native American Zodiac my birth totem is: Falcon; March 21-April 19; Falcon people are true visionaries whose quest for wisdom gives wings to their soul.

CREDITS: INFO – from Native American Zodiac and Astrology; PHOTOS – Asif Akbar on FreeImages;c stone from Pexels; and PngItem; KITS – “Pen & Watercolor Sketches”, Rebecca McMeen and “Just Breathe”, Little Butterfly Wings; FONTS – Times New Roman Italic, Hamilton Regular
Dalis, MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • KAPOH
      Love the images of the falcon on your ATC. Interesting information. My Native American Zodiac symbol is the falcon, too. That might explain why I love watching them flying around our city. And occasionally landing on a nearby fence, even if it IS to just eat some prey they just snagged (YUK)! LOL
    • MrsPeel
      This is beautiful! love how you blended the two and the silhouette, and how amazing that there is a Spirit Animal calendar!!! I should need to investigate a bit more!! Love the description of the Falcon, always was and am fascinated by these birds!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • redplaid3
      Love the colors! So strong!
    • Dalis
      Ok, now I want to know what mine is too! btw. that blue sky as the background was brilliant with the quote and to make the falcon's colors pop!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).