Description:
credits:
Delightful Days templates
by Lynn Grieveson,
Boho Vibes Kit
by Lynn Grieveson
AJK, ajm and dotcomkari like this.
    • Karen
      She is gorgeous! I've loved seeing some of your amazing girls showing up on FaceBook! You are so talented! I'm also thrilled that art is a good outlet for you and I hope you are able to find time to paint every single day! :agree LOVE that fun paint stroke background paper you used on here!
      Dalis likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, Dalis, your art is amazing. I enjoyed reading your thoughts about creating the girls and you have created a striking layout with your art.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Karen Thanks Karen! I tried EVERY pattern paper in the kit and I left that one for last because I thought it was going to be too much and take away from her... I WAS SO WRONG! I loved it as soon as I dropped it into PS!
      Karen likes this.
    • Dalis
      @flowersgal Patsy, thanks so much! Hubby says that even though non of them look like me, he knows in which mood by seeing them!
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous drawing, and I love how you made a layout about it. Beautiful page
      Dalis likes this.
    • dvhoward
      LOVE the page and I'm over the moon for your girl!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is absolutely stunning. I LOVE your drawing and the intense feelings it conveys, and I love all the rich colours.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @LynnG This was the perfect kit and BYOC to scrap her. It's like I knew the BYOC (which I didn't). LOL!!!
    • Dalis
      @dvhoward Thanks sweet friend! I love yours too! You have this sweet style that I adore!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Dalis
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).