Kendra, Aug 6, 2020
Description:
Template: These Days by Lynn Grieveson
Picnic Time by Lynn Grieveson
Wild & Free Extras by Lynn Grieveson
Project Mouse: Classic by Sahlin Studio
KittyY likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol well that is totally what phones are for right?! who actually rings people these days but the conversation in those bubbles and the 'in progress' photos with this story really make for an awesome memory page!
      Kendra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful, cute and fun!!!! I have to say, I was on my way to bed...and then on the thumbnail, it looked like my daughter!!! she has a t shirt same color and I had to come see LOL
      Amazing to recird things like this!!! my favorite pages are this kind, the little funny things that make us smile in the future when looking at the page!!! and this one is gorgeous!!!!
      bellbird and Kendra like this.
    • Kendra
      @bellbird I prefer to use my phone for photos, lol. When it actually rings, I roll my eyes. Some of my favorite pages are these day-to-day memories.
      @MrsPeel I had that happen earlier this week, thinking someone's page looked like my daughter. I don't remember whose it was (maybe it was yours, haha). I love making pages about ordinary daily moments and candid shots. :-D
      bellbird likes this.
    • KittyY
      oh my gosh this is so fun!!!!!!!!!!!
      Kendra likes this.
    • Karen
      Ha ha ha! That's so funny! I love her fry castle and I'm really jealous for the Chick-fil-a. My whole family loves to eat there but the closest one is 45 minutes away. I love that you captured these silly moments and i really love the colors you choose to scrap them... especially the few pops of red in your journaling. :agree
      Kendra likes this.
    • LynnG
      I love this! You make the photos and the story shine with the fun colours and spots! I am coming around to the phone pics increasingly too :-)
      Kendra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Kendra
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).