RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-February Template Challenge-Singing The Blues

Pink Reptile Designs-February Template Challenge-Singing The Blues
RJMJ, Feb 2, 2020
Description:
What A Wonderful Template!...I Was Waiting For MOC8 To Finish Before I Started To Tackle This Template!...It Was So Cool! Working With The Scalloped Edged Pieces...Such A Different Surprise For A Template For Me Personally...I Really Enjoyed Working With It!...I'm In A Bit Of A Yellow Mood Lately!...I Have Already Made 3 Layouts Using This PRD Kit That I Just Recently Acquired...I Saw A Layout In The Gallery Using This Kit Awhile Back & I Knew I Just Had To Get It...Sooo! Glad I Did!...

*For My Singing The Blues Layout-I Used-A Slice Of Lemon-Pink Reptile Designs
mirjam likes this.
    • Lisa B
      I love birds and this one is gorgeous! Funny that I have 5 cats instead of a birds, what's up with that?! The page is awesome and dynamic!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love how you pulled the blue out in little bits - that beak! looks lovely with all the yellow and black! i agree very dynamic page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Totally cute! Your bird pic is perfect for singing the blues. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      Wow awesome how you used that bird paper in combinmation with the rays! Love the visual effect and that bird pic is so cool!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Mingo08
      This is an amazing page! Love the rays and how the bird paper seems to radiate as "rays" as well. Great color combo and integration of the photo into the layers.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Mingo08 ...Hello There!...Nice To See You Here!...A Very! Warm Welcome To The Lilypad Family!...Thank You! So Very Much For The Wonderful! & And Kind Comment!...If You Need Any Help With Anything!...Navigating Things Etc?...Or Something Else?...Tag Me...& I Will Do My Best To Help You Out!...Have A Great Day!...Take Care & Be Safe Too!...:cheer...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: