RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-August 2020-Special Edition-Connections

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-August 2020-Special Edition-Connections
RJMJ, Aug 3, 2020
Description:
Happy 2 Year Anniversary Rachel!...Thank You! For The Wonderful Kit!...I Was Eager To Complete My Layout!...

Being Connected/Feeling Connected Is Always A Wonderful! & Important Feeling!...But Now In These Covid-19 Days!...Connectivity Seems So Much More Important!...Whether You Live In The City/Country Or Anywhere Else In Between...We All Rely On Technology To Stay In Touch With People We Care About...It Seems Somehow Now More Important Than Ever To Keep In Touch...I Too Rely On My Computer To Stay In Touch With Those I Care About!...

My Layout Speaks To This & Also On A More Global Level Too!...Do You See What I See?...Do You Not Agree?...Standing Tall & Looking In The Mirror My Lady Friend Is...In My Layout...Questioning This Very Notion?...The Letter "E" On Her Tattooed Chest...Represents..."Everyone"...Although Upside-Down...To Represent The Upside-Down World We Live in Today!...You Can See Her Reflection...A "Reflection" On Our Current Times...And On Herself...A Little Bit On The Grungy Side Of City Life...The Angst...The Struggle Perhaps...We All Struggle To Keep In Touch With Our Loved Ones...She Slowly Seems To See...That We Are All Connected In Some Way To Each Other?..Whether Through Social Media/Facebook/Instagram/UTube/Pinterest/Messenger/Any/All & Many More Platforms That I Haven't Mentioned...Not To Forget To Mention...In Our Case...The Lilypad!...What Would We Do Without Our Phones? Our Computers?...Our Tablets?...Would We Go Crazy?...Would We Miss These Things?...Of Course We Would!...We All Have Come To Rely On Technology...Whether We Realize It Or Not?...I Know I Didn't Think I Did...But Now I Know Since Covid-19 Especially...I Wouldn't Want To Think About Life Without My Computer!...I Wouldn't Be Able To Communicate With All Of My Friends!...I Wouldn't Be Able To Post My Layouts!...I Would Be Cut Off From The Scrapbooking Community!...E-Mail!...Messenger!...Oh! No!!!!!!!!!!!...And That Would Indeed Be A Very! Very! Very! Very! Sad Day [LIFE]...Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*For My Connections Layout-I Used:Rachel's New Mini!:

*We Are All Connected-Rachel Jefferies
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just wonderful, RJMJ! There's so much to look at and I enjoyed looking at all of your depth and layering and of course your journaling strips. Amazing!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Donitab
      I love reading what you wrote - beautiful. And I love how you explained the choices you made as you created your LO - just wonderful - it will have me thinking all day
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Stunning! You got your message across wonderfully in this layout. I love the photo, the word strips, the grungy and somewhat blurred parts of the layout that all speak to the chaos of today. You are an amazing artist -- both with words and with layouts!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Cherylndesigns @Donitab @flowersgal ...OMG!...Thank You! All Of You For Taking The Time To Come Over & Check Out My Layout!...I Was Really Touched By Everything Each One Of You Said About It!...And Me!...:blush...It Truly Means Everything To Me To Be Here...[At The Lilypad...]...Creating Amongst Such Kind,Open,Honest,Talented Artists Here...Like Yourselves!...We Are All Artists Here!..I Like & Respect Each Of You So Very Much!...Your Opinions Matter!...Hearts & Thanks! Always...:bk...
    • mcurtt
      I always enjoy reading the precursor to your layout and what inspired you. So true. And a lovely layout, as always.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt ...Thank You! For Stopping By!...I Do Value Your Inspirational Layouts! & You!...I'm Always Thrilled! To See A Comment From You!...That You Took The Time To Comment On One Of My Layouts!...Many Thanks!...:ballonhang...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      I love this layout! I love the reflection and the self realization that we are ALL connected. Love the layering and blending!!!! well done my friend!:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Hello! Esther! My Friend!...Thank You! For Your Wonderful! Comment!...I Always Look Forward To Seeing Your Comments In My Gallery!...After All...It Is Only Because Of The Lilypad! That We Met & Are Now Friends!...I Value & Respect Your Opinion! & Your Friendship! Means So Very Much To Me!!!...You Are The BEST!....Hearts & Thanks!!!!...:bk...:heartslub...
    • ajm
      Wow! Such a striking page! Fabulous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    514.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).