RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-August 2020-How Far Can You Make A Kit Go Challenge-Beach Calling...I Must Go

Lynn Grieveson-August 2020-How Far Can You Make A Kit Go Challenge-Beach Calling...I Must Go
RJMJ, Aug 4, 2020
Description:
Great Challenge!...Now I Just Completed One Of The Pages! With Lynn's Wind In My Sails!...& Page Two Will Soon Follow!...But For Now:Here Is Page #1:

*With Social Distancing & Mask Wearing A Seemingly Normal Thing!...I Now I Long For The Pre-Covid Days!...Going To The Beach On A Warm Summer! Evening!...No Masks!...No Social Distancing!...Meh!...How I Miss Those Days!...I Long For The Beach At Night...My Heart Has Gone There In This Layout...My Heart Is Calling Me To The Beach...Therefore I Must Go!...What A Wonderful Dream!!!...Lynn's Puffer! Fish Is The BOMB!...& I Really Enjoyed The Photo Extraction I Did Too!...Lots Of Beach-y Fun!...Still...Dreaming...Plus!...I'm SOOOOOOO.........In LOVE! With With Lynn's Summer Kit Too!!!!...Thanks! Lynn [Once Again...]...For The Inspiration!...

For My Beach Calling...I Must Go Layout:I Used: Wind In My Sails-Lynn Grieveson
mywisecrafts, Trish and weaselwatchr like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous, beautiful eye-catching collage
      RJMJ likes this.
    • amandaresende
      WOWzers!!!!! this so wonderful!!!!! AH-MAZING!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Trish
      love how you blended the photo into the layout
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh my gosh -- another stunner! I love the extraction of the fabulous photo, the colors and all the little echoes of the sea found in your elements. Great choice of kit for this layout. As always, I so appreciate you sharing your thoughts ... I want to join you in a carefree time at the beach.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Just WOW!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you have displayed Lynn's kit elements amidst the circular brush. And as always, great word art!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      This is stunning! I love all the movement. The story. You draw me in. Awesome layering and blending.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the visual triangle made with the three circles and clusters within. Awesome Page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      Just incredible!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    598.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).