Ciambella

Following Van Gogh's Footsteps - Yellow House

Following Van Gogh's Footsteps - Yellow House
Ciambella, Aug 3, 2020
Description:
Hi!

Long time customer, first time sharer :) Working on finishing up numerous layouts/projects that have been in progress for way too long. I thought maybe sharing would help to get albums done.

We were fortunate to have visited Arles in 2013 and took pictures of a few Van Gogh painting locations.

Merge In Style Album
L. Grieveson - Not Quite White
L. Grieveson - Essential Bases

I hope I'm doing this right.

~donna
alinalove, Pheeebzzz and katell like this.
    • bellbird
      Welcome to the gallery! The painting to photo looks awesome and i hope sharing helps you get your album done (although i still have many pages to go of Monet's Garden we saw in France of the same year :giggle) but i also hope you're enjoying the process! Looking forward to seeing more from you!
      Ciambella likes this.
    • cfile
      Welcome to the gallery and what a gorgeous page.. I am in awe that you took a picture where Van Gogh had painted and then matched the two up in a layout.. how very very neat! I love this.. Beautifully scrapped and so glad you are now posting your creations. I can't wait to see more as this is beautiful Donna!! Lovely!
      Ciambella likes this.
    • katell
      wowwwwww amazing work on this picture/paint! love it !
      Ciambella likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow! amazing blend of the painting with the photo. That is so cool, and creative. Welcome to the Lilypad Gallery. I hope to see more of your beautiful pages soon.
      Ciambella likes this.
    • Dady
      Just gorgeous!
      Ciambella likes this.
    • A-M
      Very cleverly created page using the painting and your photo merged. I look forward to seeing more of your pages.
      Ciambella likes this.
    • flowersgal
      You are definitely doing it right @Ciambella. Your layout it outstanding! Love how you blended the painting and the photo. What a creative idea and lovely layout. We are glad you are sharing and look forward to seeing many more pages of yours.

By the way, join us for some of the challenges in the Forum.
      Ciambella likes this.
    • Ferdy
      welcome to the galery! your page is amazing! love what you did with the painting and the photo, very creative!
      Ciambella likes this.
    • Ciambella
      Wow, thank you for the warm welcome, all y'all!

Admittedly, the blending was unplanned. It was magic when I put the painting and photo side by side and they lined up! Looks like the template was made for it.

More layouts to come!
    • LynnG
      Gosh, this is fabulous! Welcome to the gallery!
      Ciambella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Ciambella
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).