Mingo08

Tug-John-Purves

Tug-John-Purves
Mingo08, Aug 1, 2020
Description:
I'm new to writing these, so bear with me when I take "all credits" seriously!

Template from the August 2020 Template Challenge by Scrapping with Liz; photo blend mask from her Focal Point 1 template set. I also recolored/resized some of the original template pieces, paints, etc.

Elements from "Life is the Bubbles" by Bella Gypsy and "Winter Wishes" by Etc by Danyale (retired from TLP); papers from Creative Memories "Maritime."
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and great attention to detail in selecting the interesting and varied photos. I like your title coloring which matches the tug itself.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Great job with the template. Love the photos and I like the addition of the masked photo in the corner. Love the colours and the deep red for the title. Wonderful page!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      That's so cool. I loved reading about the boat. That background paper is perfect.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @Scrapping with Liz Thank you! This may be the only time I use that particular background paper... LOL! It's a bit heavy-handed, but it works well here.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    307.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).