AnotherAmanda

CuddleBuddy082020JC

CuddleBuddy082020JC
AnotherAmanda, Aug 1, 2020
Description:
August 2020 - Journaling Challenge - Something that makes you happy
Fonts - Master of Break, Remington Noiseless
Journaling - Cricket has started joining me on the bed at night when I’m reading. Sometimes, she spends the entire time on my feet, but she’s been getting closer the more time she spends with me. She still might lie on my feet or be completely on Todd’s side. She’ll eventually end up asleep on my side where I can pet her as demanded as she falls asleep. We’re both so happy. She’s not usually a lap cat during the day. We stay like this until Ben comes running in to shut off the main light and leap onto the bed for bedtime cuddles and songs. August 1, 2020

Elements and Papers - Kitteh, Flare for the Dramatic (A Pennington), Well Read (Bella Gypsy)
Styles - Acrylic BYOC April 2019, BYOC Nov. 2018 Stamped, Sticker, Shadows (Mommyish)
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Beautiful page, sweet cat and wonderful journaling. Love the paw prints!
    • Karen
      I love cuddles with kitties! Yours looks so regal sitting there warming your feet too! I Love that part too... built in heater! :) I love that fun cat background paper too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    850.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).