Carla

Capture-the-Good-Times

Capture-the-Good-Times
Carla, Aug 1, 2020
Description:
This was a fun challenge! We went to the mountains in Tennessee several years ago with the two oldest Grand children. They were excited to be going as they both love nature and the wild life. We drove around Cades Cove the day before we went to Dollywood and they both got out of the truck when they saw a real bear in the woods. Alana just had to try to get a picture but they came running back very fast when the bear looked at them! This bear at Dollywood was just what the doctor ordered!

Memories Vol 3-6 templates by Soco
Click Digital Kit - Storyteller April 2017 Add-on by Just Jamie
Font: KG Eyes Wide Open and Watermelon Script
    • cfile
      Carla - what a great page!!! I love the large photo of your DH & Grands with the character bear :) such a cute photo! I have always wanted to go to Dollywood so that is on the list :) I love the composition of your page, the great title and that great cluster with the cute camera... wow how scary re the seeing the real bear the day before but glad they could pose with this cuddly one! I love how you were inspired by that fun quote! Thanks for playing along with the Aug. Inspiration Challenge. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Carla
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).