Description:
August 2020 - Photography challenge
Credits:
NBK - Everyday Artsy Frames; Eat Pray Love word art
Paula Kesselring - Basic White papers
Little Butterfly Wings - Daydreamer
RJMJ and marijke like this.
    • Electra
      This is beautiful Patsy. I take it this is near where you live?
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Electra - yes it is a small organic farm that just opened to sell fresh veggies this spring. We are excited as it’s no more than 2 miles from our house.
    • RJMJ
      WOW!...LOVE This!...And Who Doesn't Love Some Sunshine In Their Daily Lives?...Beautiful Photo!...Love The Frame Treatment!...The Large WA Is Just Wonderful!...Love The Uncluttered Look Here!...Just A Few Key & Perfectly Placed Elements!...I Struggle Personally With These Kind Of Layouts!...I Always Stop! & Marvel! At Those Who Do This Style Beautifully!...:beat...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Wonderful photo and page ... love the yellow with your words ... I love the sun ... but sometimes I cross the street to walk in the shadow ...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Oh my so so pretty Patsy. Those sunflowers are gorgeous, perfect pano shot for this challenge :) TY
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous photo. The paint behind and the swirl are perfect for drawing in the eye
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Mingo08
      Such a happy, lovely page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I just absolutely love sunflowers! The yellowish/orange paint under the photo gives one the illusion that the photo is reaching past the framing. Perfect doodle & quote with that tiny butterfly.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      This makes me think about taking a drive north and seeing the sunflower fields. Just gorgeous and so elegant. I love !!! the textured paper. heart pitter-pattering
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).