Description:

One of Each by Amy Martin

Kitschy Christmas by Sahlin Studio

Kitschy Christmas Journalers by Sahlin Studio

The Alexis by Heather Joyce

Sprinkles V15 by Valorie Wibbens

Pocket Stuffers No. 3 by Valorie Wibbens
    • AnneofAlamo
      I always love to just sit and really look at your pages. You have the little details down that I love, the tape just right, the stitches...I envision you moving them around til finally they are right perfect.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      what Anne said! and honestly blindfolded i never would have guessed this was your page; it's not chock full of journalling and everything! i can see the background paper (and it is AWESOME background paper ), you must have been very restrained or you are outsourcing pages now and have some kind of ghost-scrapper / ?ghostwriter working for you
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      (actually blindfolded i wouldn't have seen anything but u know what i mean!)
    • Karen
      @bellbird :rofl well... it's from 2014 so I guess I lost my restraint to fill the entire page since then. Ha ha ha!
    • bellbird
      Bwahaha I think I just clicked the speed scrap image & I didn't look close enough to see the date on Anne's comment or the Amy Martin template credit! That explains the restraint - she was the queen of negative space - clearly your style has evolved - carry on being awesome!
      Karen likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      bellbird and Karen like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: