Ferdy, Jul 30, 2020
Description:
Challenge - Make your own digi snow globe page | Christmas In July - July 26
credits
Falala - Kit| Designed by Soco
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Falala-Kit.html
Domi092 and cinderella like this.
    • bellbird
      What are you talking about?! This looks awesome! (I admit though that I made mine over the space of about a week, if you count making all the screen shots & instruction typing & felt almost blind at one point so I get it! ) Love the multi coloured stars inside & your cute Xmas scene & I love the flower cluster!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Domi092
      Nice idea and composition. I really like the Christmas ball with all the elements inside.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @bellbird thank you! but I forgot the most important thing for a snow globe: the freaking snow!well, blame it on the tropical country I live, right?? LOL but for real, your tutorial was amazing, you should add it to the Learning Pad, so it's not lost on the forum!! thank you again for the challenge!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Ferdy good idea, I'll try to figure out how to do that! (and I just figured your stars were the 'snow' but I know what you mean re: tropical, hoping for a sunny but not fire-y Xmas this year!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @bellbird tell me about it! tropical xmas is not that fun, lots of food and sweat LOL!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Yep that pretty much describes it 100%!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).