RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-July-2 Watched Pages-Not The Same Me

Scraplift Challenge-July-2 Watched Pages-Not The Same Me
RJMJ, Jul 29, 2020
Description:
Literally...Almost The End Of The Month...Trying To Finish As Many Challenges As I Can Before The End Of The Month...This Is My Last July Regular...Monthly Challenge Layout I'm Posting Here!...Yah!...July Hasn't Been A Good Month For Me...I Was Too Sick...Too Tired...Worked Too Hard On Certain Things...And Not Sure If It Was All Worth The Effort I Put Into It!...Dealing With Chronic Pain Daily Is A Challenge...But When You Add On...Fatigue/Exhaustion/Stress...Stifling Heat!...And So Many More Health Issues!...Too Many & Too Personal To Go Into Here!...Let's Just Say That My Health Issues Are Getting Worse Not Better!...And Then Add In My Crippling At Times...Anxiety & Depression...The Last Couple Of Days Have Been The 2 Worst Days I Have Had In A Long Time...I'm Questioning A Lot Of Things In My Life Right Now...I'm Overwhelmed & Exhausted!...Struggling To Get Back To The Me I Was Just A Couple Of Months Ago!...Creating Layouts For Myself About My Struggles Always Seems To Help Me...Not Sure If This Layout Will Help Me Though!...But It Did Feel Therapeutic To See My Feelings Out There On The Page...And I'm Really Proud Of The Extraction I Did Of Me!...If You'd Only Seen The Original Photo!...Remember Non-Digital!...I Still Can't Believe How Great It Turned Out!...After Much Work On It & Some Creative Filters!...

*This Is A Scraplift Challenge & The Two Pages I Chose To Scraplift Are Both Created With The New M3 For July...This Is Me(For Now)...&/Or Various Add-Ons...I Chose To Scraplift These 2 Pages:

*Versions Of Us - MrsPeel :Here's The Link To Her Fabulous Page:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/versionsofus_1.439607/

*These Moments Are Precious - Dotcomkari :

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/these-moments-are-precious.439818/

Looking At These 2 Pages...It Is Not Hard To See Perhaps Why I Chose Them...Cynthia's Page Is About Her Daughter Sarita...A Version Of Her...From The Past...So Is My Layout...The Extraction In My Layout Is Me...From 2004!...A Time In My Life When I Was Really Happy!...I Had My Health Under Control!...My Weight Too! & I Felt Pretty Good About Myself!...Life Seemed To Be Good!...Until It Wasn't & It Just Fell Apart Right Out From Underneath Me!...Besides A Photo From The Past...You Can Also See That I Used The Same WA's...And A Lot Of The Same Flowers...In Fact that Was Part Of My Layout Design...Many Flowers Everywhere!!!...Different Than What Cynthia Did!...But None The Less...Lots Of Flowers...Both Layouts Have A Vertical Flow Too!...I Used My Long Horizontal Extraction...As My Version Of Vertical Flow!...Along With The Vertically Laid Out Flowers Surrounding Me!...In The Second Layout...Those Beautiful Butterflies Are Featured Prominently...So I Wanted To Do That Too!...Albeit A Smaller Version...But There To Represent My Wings!...That I'm Struggling To Get Back!...I Even Added Another Butterfly's Wings...Because...Even My Wings Need Help Finding Themselves!...& They Are Blue Too!...Like Me When I Created This Layout!...The Color Choices Here Are Right Too!...Blue Is One Of My Favorite Colors In General! & So Is Orange/Red!...So Even Though Blue Is A Bit Sad...It Is Also Calming & Happy For Me!...So The Negativity Vs.The Positivity Balances Each Other Out!...I Also Used A Lot Of The Same Pieces Used In Both Layouts...The Large White Leaf Piece In Dotcomkari's Layout...Is The Same Piece I Used Twice To Surround Me Both On The Left & Right...Again...It Is All About Balance...The Paint/The Strokes The Scatter...All There In My Layout Too!...But Eventhough This Layout Is About Struggle...I Like To Leave Everything With Hope Too!...You Can See That I'm Smiling Here...So This Represents The Happiness I Felt In That Moment!...Not Coincidentally...I'm Also Wearing One Of My Most Favorite Blue Dresses...That I Ever Had Back In The Day!...Every Time I Wore It!...I Felt Pretty! & Put Together!...So Unlike How I Feel Most Days Now!...So My Struggle Though Dark & Difficult...Always Somehow...Calls Me Back To The Light Of Happiness!...The Inner Light I'm Struggling To Find! & Keep! & Capture For Good!...It Is Always In There...Though Sometimes Camouflaged & Hidden!...Hopefully...Will Always Be There...So I Can Always...Find It!...& Save Myself From The Periodic Spells Of Darkness That Haunt Me From Time To Time!...

*For My Not The Same Me Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-July-This Is Me(For Now)-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Rachel Jefferies
*The Path I'm On-M3 July 2020-Add-On-Rachel Jefferies
*Wind In My Sails-M3 July 2020-Add-On-Lynn Grieveson
*On The Sunny Side-Week 23 Template-NBK Design...[Though I Only Ended Up Using The Flower Stamps In The Template...]
    • HeatherB
      I love your colour choices here and you look so beautiful in your blue dress! I love the chaotic feel to this with all the layers. And I love the butterfly wings. Sorry that you are struggling at the moment. You've made an amazing page and great job with the lift!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      Sorry to hear of your struggles. This layout is amazing! The extraction is fab, the colours are vibrant and striking too. I love all the word strips. Just wonderful!!! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      I love this for so many reasons. The colors, the blending, the layers, the word strips and the emotion. I love layouts that capture emotion. It pulls one in and engages them. Well done my friend....hope today is a better day...!:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Love this page and getting to see you in the centre of it all. I like the chaotic feel, it matches how you feel right now and that is so honest of you, I totally respect and admire you for that. I'm so sorry you are struggling right now and I wish I could help you feel better and not be in pain. I don't know if this helps, but I always look out for your work and I am always so happy to have a comment from you, that no matter how bad my day is, you can remotely brighten it for me. Hang in there lady friend, you got this.:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh Rhonda, you know how much I love you and your amazing talent..... this is fabulous, once again, that string gift we have with scrapbook art, to transform bad or ugly feelings or events in marvelous pieces of art like this..... I sure feel honored to have you inspired by thing I make.... hope you know I am here with open heart to listen and, hopefully, be of some help at any time, I know we have spoken at length and I admire you even more since I started to know more of you, beyond the pages is such a marvelous warrior.... we are a sisterhood..... hope you do know I am here for you, at any time
      The page needs to be shared.... like NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
      into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      love you!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @HeatherB ...Thank You! So Very Much! For Your Kind Words!...You Brought A Smile To My Face Today!...:cheer...
      HeatherB likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @KarenB ...Hello There!...Thank You! For Stopping By!...You Are Always So Kind & Generous With Your Comments On My Work!...And Thank You! For Your Concern Too!...It Means So Much!...:cloud9...
      KarenB likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...OMG!...My Friend!...You Are A Dear Friend To Me!...You & I Are Hanging Out Like Sisters These Days!...I Will Never Be Able To Express My Gratitude For Our Wonderful Friendship!...Your Humor/Support & Strength...& Positivity!!!!...Has Strengthened Me In Ways That I Am So Grateful! & Thankful! For!...You Have Been There For Me So Much These Days!...You Inspire Me! With Your Strength In Character! & In Life!...& Yes!...In Your Talent!...So Proud Of You For Putting Yourself Out There Too!...& Going After Your Dreams!...Hearts & Hugs! Always! My Friend!...:bk...:heartslub...
    • RJMJ
      @Claire Grantham ...Hello! There!...So Glad You Stopped By!...I Really Appreciate The Very Kind Words You Have Said Here!...We Have Had Our Chats!...You Are A Strong! Lilypad Sister Too!...Your Bright! & Fun! Outlook On Life Always Makes My Heart Smile!...Always So Positive! & Bright!...Like Sunlight!...I Call You The "Selfie" Queen!!!!!...Your Positivity! In Life! & The Strength! In Which You Live Your Life Is Inspiring To Me!...And How You Choose To Express These Feelings In Your Layouts Too!...Heartfelt! Hugs & Thanks! To You For Stopping By!...Thanks! For Making Me Smile Today!...:bk...
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...You Are Always Surprising Me With Your Kindness! & Ability To Show Up & Spread Your Positivity!...This Month Has Been A Hard One For Me!...So Much Negativity! In My Health These Days!...I'm Hanging In There! & Trying To Remain Strong! Despite All The Challenges!...But That Being Said!...I Have So Much To Be Grateful! & Thankful! For!...My Sweet "Ray"...Who Is Always There For Me!...You! My Friend! & Mentor!...Always Sending The Love & Positivity My Way!...In Ways That Has Changed My Outlook On Life!...You Have Helped Me! Grow As A Person! & As An Artist Too!...And All Of My Lilypad Friends!...Thanks! To You...I Have Opened Up My Heart To More Possibilities In My Life & In My Friendships Here At The Lilypad!...Thank You! For That!...Grateful! & Thankful! Always...With All My Heart & Soul!...:bk...:heartslub...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: