Farwen, Jul 30, 2020
Description:
For the (Christmas in) July 2020 Speed Scrap

credits:

Just Jaimee - DYD Merry+Bright paper pack
Little Butterfly Wings - #bookholic Collab, Have courage & be kind

font: FB Blueberries
    • AJK
      Love the look of this- it has a tinge of fantasy!
      Farwen likes this.
    • Donitab
      This is beautiful - and I agree - heaven
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
    • cfile
      Beautiful Francesca! Have you ever been to the Book of Kells and the Long Room at Trinity College? To see this room in person is just amazing.. we were there in November when we were on a tour of Ireland... it is fantastic.. love the way you scrapped this with the wonderful quote in the center :)
      Farwen likes this.
    • zinzilah
      it is a beautiful work of ark, I love books, and the way you put the wood texture under the photographs, makes the layout really special
      Farwen likes this.
    • Karen
      This turned out SO cool! I love all the tiny red stars you added and I completely agree with your description of a book! :agree Love this!
      Farwen likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This looks wonderful! I love the vintage look in that little bit of paper peeking on the left. Beautiful architecture, scrapped perfectly.
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      @cfile @zinzilah @Karen @yellowpeep thank you very much everyone for your nice comments! @cfile nope, never been there, these are from one of my closest friends, but I can imagine the feeling, libraries (and bookshops) are my place, that's really how I imagine Heaven! @yellowpeep oh thank you! That thin paper was one of the challenge steps, but I thought it looked a little out of place, if that makes any sense? (sorry @Karen, :giggle) So I tried to find the best paper to add in there and I'm quite happy with the result :)
      Karen and cfile like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).