Nemla

Clipping-mask.-CIJ

Clipping-mask.-CIJ
Nemla, Jul 30, 2020
Description:
Thank you for the challenge, I had fun.
The mask is made with brushes from NBK ; Brave new world and a crumbled paper one , also from NBK , But I lost the kit name . ( I am on PSE it only keeps the last loaded brush set unless you save the settings , sorry)
Paper Amy wolff solids
Amy wolff, Delightfully edges.
Photo is mine.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      great job layering everything for the masking and this is my kind of stall too (although it's cheaper for me to experience it thru your page LOL)
      MrsPeel and Nemla like this.
    • MrsPeel
      is it crazy that my first thought was am gonna call you know to see where the shop is !!!!???!!!!
      LOVe all those kitchen and decor stuff!!!!!! we always say with Sarita that we get more emotional and excited when buying this kind of thing than clothes or shoes!!!!
      love how you used the mask Vivi!!! and those little arrows... so so cute !!!!! Love!!!!
      @bellbird me tooo!!!!!!!!!! LOL
      Nemla and bellbird like this.
    • bellbird
      @MrsPeel I totally agree re: shoes & clothes shopping & emotions - not many silver linings to covid but I have definitely bought less of this kind of stuff in the last 6 months - when u avoid shops & aren't allowed in shops, it's easier to not buy all the cute things!
      Nemla and MrsPeel like this.
    • wombat146
      Viv, absolutely fantastic clipping mask! Love that you chose a solid coloured background as the clipping mask + fantastic photo really stand out! Gorgeous work as always!! Thanks for joining me! :)
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      Awesome job with the masking! I do this all the time and it really makes it so fun when creating a page! I love the photo of all the teapots and that fun border... well done!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jul 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).