The Gangs All Here!
michele hillam, Jul 29, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Micheline Lincoln Designs - Olivia
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Olivia-Bundle-Package.html
MrsPeel and wvsandy like this.
    • flowersgal
      What a priceless photo with the grands. You were a busy bunch while they were there. Love the colorful letter of "gang". Fun page.
    • MrsPeel
      Michele, my dear, dear friend.... it is always a pleasure and a master class to come to your gallery....you know how much I love your elegance, your creativity (I am still making time to try duplicate that Watermelon page of yours!!!!) it is difficult to come with little time because my tendency is to want to stop in every page........ I think I was drawn to this because, not just has you in it, but also because the whole page reflects so much of who you are, the way that you blended the photo on the top gives so much light to the whole page, the marvelous tittle work is perfection, the journaling gets me into your house and my heart fills with joy..... (still can't get used to the idea that you are a grandma, always feel you are so young, on the way that I perceive you to be..... and I have been right when meeting finally online friends in person, about how I "picture" their personalities!!!! anyway, awesome page, as always!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).