Description:
credits:
Life is: cooking with you (Bundle)
by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic,
4x6 Recipe Card Templates 3
by Scrapping with Liz
LynnG and mary kate like this.
    • mary kate
      Oh wow! Your family's beans recipe sounds delicious! I love how you've combined a recipe (on a cute recipe card), and a photo, and some journaling about teaching that food tradition to the next generation.
      Dalis likes this.
    • tania
      Oh Dalis!! I love this, to include recipe with the page, what a great idea, and just love the title work too. And that "Mom's Big Helper" so cute!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Bianca is SO adorable! Your recipe looks delicious!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so much fun! I love that picture of Bianca adding a pinch to the pot! :agree
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @tania I modified the paper strip from "little" helper to "big" helper. LOL!!!!
      tania likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mary kate @tania @Cherylndesigns @Karen

Thank you all!

Her ancestors are telling her when to STOP! LOL!!!! I learned to cook beans with mostly visual cues because I hated beans when I was little. Now, I put the liquid over the rice but I still don't eat beans.
      Karen likes this.
    • Electra
      This is awesome. I can't find it on the preview, did you colour in the letters on "Family Recipe"? I love that! Your journaling is wonderful too-all n all this is such a joyful page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Electra Actually no, the family recipe is a a one piece easily broken apart like I did here. It comes in two different styles, this one that looks like a vellum/epoxy and a sticker form.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jul 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    9.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).