Angela Toucan

Kale Crisps

Kale Crisps
Angela Toucan, Jul 24, 2020
Description:
For Monica's Christmas in July challenge to scrap a holiday recipe.
This is one of TJ's favourite snacks. She loves making them and will make them for every and any holiday when given the opportunity.
Credits:
Paperly Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
Finnfara kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Algerian and Second Grader.
trekmom and yvetteweber like this.
    • trekmom
      Mmmmmm, looks yummy. Loving all the pale green witht he yellow. The border is perfect. Your layering is great. What a fun page!
    • flowersgal
      Kale chips are one of my youngest daughters favorite snacks too although a much simpler version. I like the plaid and the gold use on the page.
    • cookingmylife
      This almost tempts me into making Kale Crisps! the cocao powder was the selling point. That plaid strip really centers everything.
    • mcurtt
      FYI... I've copied your layout over to my laptop and placed it in the recipes to try. Sounds intriguing! Great color combination for your snack dish. :-)
    • LynnG
      I am very impressed by your recipe and your page :-) Saw some lovely organic kale for sale at a market up the coast this weekend and, having seen this page earlier, I though of you!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      These actually look really good. I've made a couple of similar "crisps" but need to copy this recipe. Love how you showcased it on your page.
    • marijke
      I'll have to try those crisps ... I saved your page and I love the selection of papers ...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    566 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).