heather_dw

Mermaid "snow" globe

Mermaid "snow" globe
heather_dw, Jul 27, 2020
Description:
This was for the Snow Globe challenge for Christmas in July 2020. This thing.. oof I had issues. It pays to read the directions more carefully. Oops! My base also looked like hot garbage so this is um.. a gravity defying globe. After some trial and error, I came up with this. The plan was to make a scrap page with it, since I have spent all day swimming with my sister and her family. I got the globe then went to make a page. Was almost done and I realized "oh yeah.. the globe" I put it on the page but unsure if i like it there. Will upload it separately. My globe definitely doesn't look as "globey" as everyone else's. Probably need to try it again from scratch to figure out where I fudged up.

I used Bella Gypsy's Mermaid in the shade for the items inside
cinderella likes this.
    • bellbird
      i would buy this at the aquarium! (although it's not hard to sell me globey things!) love all the sparkly sequins and i can imagine that jellyfish bobbing around - thanks for giving this a try, you are a trooper!
      heather_dw likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    879.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).