flowersgal

HoldingOn_flowersgal_web

HoldingOn_flowersgal_web
    • bellbird
      sweet picture and it looks wonderful cropped to a circle, nestled among the Scrappables element and banner cluster!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, adorable photo and wonderful clustering!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so adorable. Beautiful cluster
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a precious photo and layout, Patsy! It just exudes love.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Love the wooden background and love watching him grow!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Precious, so precious! Are you going to make a magazine for your granddaughter?
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - that's my thought at the moment if the photos hold out. Right now, 90% of them are of him sleeping with little variety. So, I'll have to wait for some milestones. My thought is to do one after his first birthday (a first year magazine). We'll see. Of course I'll have to print several as both his grandmothers will want one and I'll probably get one for myself too. Hopefully Blurb will have a nice coupon when I'm ready!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal Magazines are usually discounted at 25% quite often. The only time I've seen anything higher was for their Black Friday sale. I think it is a 30 or 35% discount then, but it is only available for a short period of time.

And don't forget to include Mom & Dad waiting for Emmett. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - Thanks for the info. Black Friday is usually not a good day for me to shop as we are usually off somewhere and not at home. I'll have to settle for the 25% as I do see it reasonably often.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal One thing you could do is to get your book ready & uploaded to Blurb just before you leave. And then when the sale shows up, you can purchase. I think there is a 15 day window to order from when you upload???

Yes, I found this on the web: "You have 15 days for someone (either you, your friends, or your clients) to order your book before we remove it from the site, and a copy is purchased, the book will remain on Blurb.com for as long as you like. Jun 26, 2020."

And the Black Friday sale lasts for 5-7 days (or something close). Just thinking... :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).