CharlotteM

Soul-Gardening

Soul-Gardening
CharlotteM, Jul 21, 2020
Description:
for the NBK Design Document Your Summer Challenge
.....soul-gardening.....
That means - so much has changed and I had to cancel my holiday booking, instead I made the garden very cozy, very close to nature and planted vegetables and bought beautiful books and now I sit in my garden and enjoy the chirping of the Birds and the other summer in my way and have the feeling that it is very good for me.
Credits:
Template by NBK-Design
"sunny side" by NBK-Design
JenEm, KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • StefanieS
      Too true, this year is different but we can still all find beauty all around.
      Love the bold yellow Bg paper choice and the two birdies are darling. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • trekmom
      Your photo of birds is fantastic. Seriously, fantastic. Love your garden page.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • KarenB
      Seems like you've approached this whole crisis perfectly! Loving the bright colours and cheery yellow. Love that bird photo too :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Lillyia
      I love this page. Everything about it from the wonderful journaling to the sunny background. Your garden sounds amazing. Good for you...way to change lemons into lemonade (sorry about your holiday booking, but it sounds like you are feeding your soul everyday instead of just on a holiday). Did you seriously take that pic, in your garden? Wow.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      thank you, Ladies ♥
      @Lillyia , yes, it was taken in my garden
    • Lillyia
      @CharlotteM Those birds are amazing. Everytime I look at that photo I have to chuckle...looks like two ole ladies gossiping over backyard fence. (although I guess the brightly colored one is actually a male.)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      @Lillyia *giggling* - yes, could be ...
      no, it's a bullfinch male with his little one
    • JenEm
      I am so sorry you had to cancel your holiday booking. I love your positive attitude and that you are enjoying your garden. Great capture on the photos - I really love the shot of the two finches. Beautifully done!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).