flowersgal

ChristmasInJuly_Jul21_web

ChristmasInJuly_Jul21_web
flowersgal, Jul 21, 2020
Description:
Christmas in July 2020 - July 21 (recipe)
Credits:
Scrapping with Liz - 8.5 x 11 recipe page template
Lynn Grieveson - Round Robin kit; Woodcutter kit (no longer available)
Photo: Unsplash
mirjam and Lillyia like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photo and perfect colour choices for your recipe page
    • Lillyia
      Lovely page. I agree the red sets off the blk & wht photo so well.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Maybe I will try this recipe ...
      Beautiful page Patsy ... love the circles on the paper. Perfect with the circles of the cookies.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @marijke - Hope you enjoy the recipe. We love them but I haven't made them in the last few years as I'm baking less and when I do, I tend to go with bars of dropped cookies. But every once in awhile ... I just want to indulge in them. The Germans make the best cookies!!!
    • cfile
      Love this Patsy.. reminds me of the Betty Crocker Cook book!! Great choice of fonts elements and papers.. love this vintage look to a yummy recipe :) PS we have the same rolling pin.. mine belonged to my grandmother :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a lovely "homey" layout, Patsy. Like Christa said, it does look like the cover of a cookbook.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I want some now! I understand about the roll and cut cookies. My mother wasn't much of a cook as that was Nana's job but in her later years she went for bar cookies. Now I understand... :) I can almost smell these!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      I love that this is your grandmother's recipe!!! You put this together so beautifully. I love all the tabs and labels!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      Yum! And I love the detail in the design AND in the journaling :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Your pic is perfect. And you were able to journal a bit about where they came from. I love the retro feeling vibe to this all.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).