marijke

20-07_sc_tnotebookstp4_prd_thesparklyseason-copy

20-07_sc_tnotebookstp4_prd_thesparklyseason-copy
marijke, Jul 21, 2020
Description:
Challenge - Scrap a Holiday Recipe | Christmas in July - July 21
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threa...christmas-in-july-july-21.72344/#post-1265012

Sabrina's Creations
Traveler's Notebooks Templates Set 4
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Traveler-s-Notebooks-Templates-Set-4.html

Pink Reptile Designs
The Sparkly Season
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Sparkly-Season-Bundle.html

Thanks for looking

Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      May I have 3 servings TO GO. Make it 6, I must share with the rest of the family. LOL!!!!
      marijke likes this.
    • Dalis
      Also, what the hell is flat cheese?
      marijke likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely design and the servings look yummy. I always steer away from recipes that measure in gr. since I'm never sure I'm getting the conversion right. I, too, wonder what flat cheese it???
      marijke likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh now this is a dessert i would eat at anytime of year! This an interesting take on the Tiramisu recipe i know - we use 'Savoiardi' finger biscuits and use normal cream with the mascarpone and i've never thought of adding honey or heard of flat cheese either - i've heard mascarpone called 'italian cream cheese' and wonder if that's part of your recipe? (but it's different from Philly cream cheese here that is more like the main ingredient you would use to make 'cheesecake') - either way, love the trees in the label, great detail!
      marijke likes this.
    • Ferdy
      I LOVE Tiramisù!! love your page!!
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      thank you ladies @Dalis@Ferdy@bellbird@flowersgal
    • marijke
      @Dalis @flowersgal I don't know how you call that cheese - cottage cheese, white cheese ...
      it is a type of fresh cheese. It is milk acidified with lactic acid bacteria. A rennet is then added to thicken the milk. The milk then leaks out, leaving a creamy fresh cheese.

Did you know that flat cheese is almost the same as cottage cheese? Cottage cheese is slightly coarser in texture than flat cheese, but the taste is the same. [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      That almost looks like sour cream instead of cheese, looks delicious!
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @Dalis it is ... also delicious as breakfast with fresh fruit and granola, muesli ...
    • dailydwelling
      Oh, how fun...I love the clean lines on this layout! Goodness...I have so many new recipes to try now!
      marijke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    990px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).