flowersgal

NBK-chall_07-20_flowersgal_web

NBK-chall_07-20_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Jul 11, 2020
Description:
NBK - Summer Challenge - July 2020
Credits:
NBK Designs - Summer 2020-07 challenge template; Art Crush 18 papers; Art Crush 19 - Artsy bits and pieces; Springbreak Magic Lights
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      just got back from a very hot and humid walk myself. good for you doing this daily. I'm not quite there with the daily thing due to work but i do try! i like the paint mixed with the stamp and confetti!
    • flowersgal
      @jenn mccabe - our goal (I have a walking partner) is to walk 6 days a week (off on Sunday). The reality is often different -- weather, health issues, other conflicts -- but I have always figured that something is better than nothing. Without a goal, I'd just be sitting!
    • Angela Toucan
      well done on continuing those daily walks. Lovely layering
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      good for you! and yes ... weather can also be a big deterrent !
      flowersgal likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love it, we have cold and wet here and I am also walking around the neighbourhood.
      Love the happy vibe and the colourful T shirt. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Good for you doing the walk every day! It is so easy to be deterred by weather! Love that sunburst in the top corner, reflecting what it must feel like on your walk. All your page elements match your happy cheery t-shirt.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great smile, great haircut, great hat, great t-shirt. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love your pictures, both of them! Love your hat - I wear a baseball cap too now. Never did til a year ago. Good for you - taking on that heat and walking anyway. I have to endure it every day too, to I'll think of you tomorrow. I love all of the brushwork and the coloring around your page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks for the kind comments. I "borrow" my husband's baseball caps since I don't have a visor (and don't want to go out and search for one during the pandemic).
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal My husband has a ton of baseball caps - he collects them. Haha I bought my first cap last year in Oklahoma and Steph just got me a really cute one that says "Hey ya'll".
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).