heather_dw

My thumb!

My thumb!
heather_dw, Jul 16, 2020
Description:
Somehow hurt myself making a Uturn while driving. What?
This is for the Lynn Grieveson Recipe challenge. This was hard for me because I don't have much Lynn, yet ;) These were the only stars I had. I also used the same paint splash in two separate spots behind the photos. The template is an LG freebie that I added a photo spot too (lgrieveson_challenge_tp_June_Ls). Most of the rest is Lynn's Skipping Along set. The orange flair is from Lynn's Coco set. THe leaves are the only thing not from Lynn. They are from Pink Reptile Designs' wildflower"
trekmom and cinderella like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      ouch. You are beautiful. Well journaled, pretty page
      trekmom likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Good question on the how to hurt your thumb but a great page with a story for the ages!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is so great, Love your photos and your smile. I hope your thumb is better today. I feel that we are sisters from another mister as I am similarly klutzy. Ice, ice, baby is our friend.
    • flowersgal
      What an interesting occurrence. Makes me wonder too. Great photos for illustration. Nice layout.
    • StefanieS
      Sounds so painful, none the less. Hope you're feeling all better now?
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
    • LynnG
      Ooof! Hope it doesn't happen again!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2550px
    Height:
    3300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).