RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-Blog Challenge-June-Strength In Survival

Pink Reptile Designs-Blog Challenge-June-Strength In Survival
RJMJ, Jun 13, 2020
Description:
I'm Getting In Just Under The Wire For This Challenge...But I Truly Believe Things Happen For A Reason...I Couldn't Decide Exactly What To Scrap For This Challenge...I've Already Done So Many Covid-19 Layouts...I Didn't Plan On Making Anymore...But Then Something Happened...I Don't Really Like To Go On About My On Going Health Issues...Some Of You May Know That I Do Struggle Everyday With These & That's My Current Situation...But I Have Been Really Sick These Last Couple Of Weeks & I Kept Hoping All The Symptoms Would Just Go Away...They Didn't...I Ended Up Getting Sicker & Had To Call The Doctor...Turns Out I Had 6 Of The Listed Symptoms Of Covid-19...I Shuttered Upon Hearing This...My Doctor Told Me I Had To Go Get Tested For Covid-19 That Very Day...We Were So Scared...[Me & My Boyfriend...]...I Got Ready & Got The Call To Go For The Appt. That Day At 5:00 P.M....That Was Just A Few Days Ago...The Test Itself Was Not Difficult...But The Anxiety Associated With It Was Palpable For Both Of Us...It Took 2 Days Of Waiting For The Results...Hence Why I Haven't Been Here A Lot In The Last Few Days...I Just Couldn't Get My Mind Around Scrapping...& That For Me...Was Even Scary...I Never Can't Scrap...It's My Innate Nature To Do So...And To Be Fair...I Am Really Sick...But My Other Infection Was Not Covid-19 Related...And I Will Leave It At That...They Thought Because I Was So Sick...That I Had Covid-19 Too...Thank! God!...Two Days Later...The Health Nurse Called Us At 9:30 A.M....& I Was NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...We Looked At Each Other & High-Fived!!!!!!...We Were Never So Relieved In Our Lives...Eventhough I'm Still Fighting My Other Infection & Taking Strong Antibiotics...I'm Struggling To Feel Better...But That Takes Time...Either Way...Now You All Know What The Proverbial "Elephant In The Room" Has Been About...So Hence Now To My Layout...

It's Rather Obvious What My Layout Is All About Now That You Know The Rest Of The Story...But Creating This Layout Also Gave Me The Opportunity To Also Share Other Thoughts On The Subject...The Layout Has Several Meanings For Me...It Also Salutes The Front Line Workers Who Are Risking Their Lives Everyday To Help Others & The Love/Care & Sacrifice They Are Feeling...And The Love/Appreciation & Affection That We All Feel For Them & Their Families & Friends...They Are Heroes & This Layout Salutes Them Too...It Also Touches On All Those Directly Effected By The Corona Virus...Those Who Have Tested Positive & Have Now Survived & Are Now Negative Too!...And Also Reflects On Those Who Have Passed On Because They Did Not Survive...The Pain Is Real...The Loss Is Real...The Potential Loss Is Real...The Anxiety Is All Too Real...In Can't Even Imagine The Anxiety & Stress These Front Line Workers Are Going Through Each & Every Day...They Are Brave...They Are Strong...They Are True Heroes...They Are Truly AMAZING!...I Just Feel Glad To Have Survived A Potential Covid-19 Virus Attack!...But I Am Now A Survivor Of Sorts...And That Is What Inspired Me To Create This Rather Timely Layout...

Thanks! For Hanging In Everybody If You Read Everything So Far...Hearts & Hugs To All Of You!...& Even More Wishes To Stay Safe & Take Care!...

*For My Strength In Survival Layout-I Used:

*Flaws And All-Pink Reptile Designs
*Flaws And All-Templates-Template No.2-Pink Reptile Designs
*New Job-Bundle-Pink Reptile Designs
*New Job-Alpha-Red-Pink Reptile Designs
*In This Together-Paislee Press(1)
*Keep It Clean-Nifty Pixel(1)
*Covid-19-Add-On-Digital Scrapbook Ingredients(1)
    • bellbird
      sorry you are so sick but i'm glad you got negative news and the division of the page and clustering over the B&W image is very powerful and illustrates these trying times extremely well!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rikki
      Good news among all the bad ones, no? I love love your page with the large photos, one color, one b/w.
      Thank you for playing. I am glad you made it in time to participate.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenW
      I hope your health issues clear up quickly - so glad for you that it wasn't Covid - that must have been terrifying! Beautiful strong page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a striking page and take on the challenge RJMJ. This would be a great cover of a magazine too if you ask me. It felt even more striking to me after reading your comments. What a scare it must have been for you. Thinking that you might be infected and then having to wait 2 days for the test results. I am so happy you were tested negative and hope your other health issues will clear up quickly! hugs xoxo
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A page not like others I've seen that you have done. Graphic and striking and perfection. Hugs! I hope you are feeling a bit better. And thank goodness you tested negative!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Rikki ...Thank You! So Very Much For Choosing One Of My Pages To Be Featured On The PRD Blog!...It's Always A Special Occasion To Be Featured!...And Along With The Other Wonderful! Artists/Layouts! That You Have Chosen To Be Highlighted!...This Page Was A Poignant Reminder That Life Can Change In A Heartbeat!...But It Is How You Deal With These Things That Count!...Getting Out All Of My Thoughts & Feelings On Paper/Digitally Was So Very Important For Me To Do!...Thank You! So Much For Acknowledging My Struggle! & How I Came Out On The Other Side In Positivity!...Thankfully! So!...& Feeling Blessed That I Have My Lilypad Family Here To Support Me Too!!!...:bk...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).