cookingmylife

2020--pl-wk-27

2020--pl-wk-27
cookingmylife, Jul 14, 2020
Description:
Hard to think the great mid year has come and gone. Once I reach week 27 it's over the hump in my mind. (saw this photo of my daughter on FB and snatched it! must have been a hard day)

SUN: I visited Judy again & we talked about her cancer treatment options. I’m sad she chose Hopkins for it’s a long drive twice a day. But her choice.
Missed Anna’s class somehow; will watch replay
WEDS: 1st dinner out ‘since’ at Soul with Alice & Crista. With Alice’s hearing loss it worked for her. Yay!
THURS: Dick biked in Brunswick, I went to Columbia for library book, Asian food & TJ’s. Costco gas lines were way too long and it was so hot..so another time
FRI: A good downpour certainly needed - 4th celebrated. Too many loud fireworks all week. Hated the explosions and hoped they end ...soon

lgrieveson_tropique_19,21papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Tropique-Paper-Pack.html

APennington_PuddleJump_Rain 3
Mommyish - Story Templates #1
lbw_LI_Cooking_apron_doodle
paislee-HLM-arrows
paislee-moreorless-label (recolored)

Thanks for looking!
djp332 and trekmom like this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, wish I had been in your area to be a "taker" for that chair. As always, I enjoyed learning about your week and seeing your photos. Looks like you had a wet day or two. Your daughter is lovely even on a hard day. Snatching photos off Facebook is the only way I have enough to keep up with challenges (unless you want to see tons of nature photos of my yard and neighborhood!)
    • cookingmylife
      You made me laugh @flowersgal Yes, we've become the FB Snatchers in our old-ish age!
    • djp332
      We have to get pictures any way we can, right? Luckily for me, my daughter sends me a lot of them.
    • Angela Toucan
      great story telling, and lovely photos. Well done on keeping up with your weekly pages.
    • mcurtt
      Sigh... No sons or daughters to snatch FB photos from... Lovely pocket page. I zoomed in and squinted to read it all, just to find out that if I would have scrolled down past your layout, you were kind enough to include the journaling in your credits. Duh!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).