Claire Grantham

Template: July 2020 - Magical Day

Template: July 2020 - Magical Day
Claire Grantham, Jul 12, 2020
Description:
I thought this photo of my bridesmaids and I would work so well with Elif's wonderful template.
I used -
Just Jaimee - Storyteller July Kit
PRD - Basically Kraft
KarenB and Lillyia like this.
    • Lillyia
      What a beautiful photo and a beautiful bride! I love the colors and the patterned paper you used. I was able to read your journaling and I had to chuckle after reading about how the garden complimented your wedding attire. I thought you were referencing the colors, but then I saw the bush in the background which looks like it is mimicking the ruffles on your bridesmaids dresses. What fun.
    • Claire Grantham
      @Lillyia Thank you! The ivy and the colours really did compliment everything!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Sokee
      WoW how beautiful!! I love the girls jackets!!
    • cfile
      Claire, what a beautiful page, and you are a stunning Bride!!! I loe the colors here.. the kraft paper, the washed paint and the wonderful photo of you and the girls. I am so glad you got married in London.. how fabulous!! I love your parent's garden.. English gardens are so magnificent!!! Added bonus that they complemented the girls dresses too! Love how you used the template. Thanks for playing along with the July Template challenge!
    • Claire Grantham
      @Sokee thanks! Those jackets were the best bargain ever, they cost me £5 each from a 'seconds' shop, they had a flaw in the lining!
    • Claire Grantham
      @cfile Thank you!! I loved the template. Yes we didn't move to the US until 4 years after we were married. We are lucky in the UK - lots of rain does mean beautiful gardens x
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Claire Grantham I love the UK. I would have stayed there :) LOL ... I laugh as I have been there now 3 times and I want to go back again :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).