heather_dw

Car wash with dad

Car wash with dad
heather_dw, Jul 13, 2020
Description:
(Updated image because I forgot some of the requirements. oops)

this is for the Lynn Grieveson scrap an old photo challenge. A few years ago, my mother in law emailed me some really poor quality digital versions of photos of my hubby as a baby/kid. These two were among them. So fun. These were in probably the late 70's

I used lgrieveson_blockable_4 for the template. The embellies and papers were from Lynn Grieveson Coco kit. The only thing on this that is not Lynn's is the red string which was from Pink Reptile Design's Wildflower kit.
LynnG, djp332 and KarenB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely precious photos. Beautiful use of Lynn's kit and your shadows are lovely.
    • A-M
      What precious photos to have of your husband. You have created such a special page with them. You have used the template well and good choices of papers and elements.
    • KarenB
      They are cute photos! I love that cluster with the string - so pretty! Lovely scrapping :)
    • cookingmylife
      This is just wonderful! The 'maybe boring' details of life but so exciting to a little one who's helping Daddy! The kit works so well with the photos!
    • wvsandy
      Love how you used the template squares for accent papers! Lovely!
    • mcurtt
      Your DH is just too cute! I love the inclusion of two action photos. And your color choices are perfect. Thanks again for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo Challenge! :beat
    • flowersgal
      Really fun older photos and lovely layout.
    • djp332
      Priceless photos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Jul 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).