mywisecrafts

En Garde

En Garde
mywisecrafts, Jul 11, 2020
Description:
This was a fun layout to complete.....once I found the water stream that would work for the water gun....lol. Us neighborhood mama's sending the kids into summer break....soaked!!

Credits:
October 2014 Free Template Challenge by Just Jaimee
July 2016 StoryTeller Collection by Just Jaimee
July 2017 StoryTeller Collection by Just Jaimee
SOAW Painters Toolbox by NBK Designs

Water Stream from Island Time Freebie by Raspberry Road Designs

Font: Courier New Regular
Word Art: Gabriele Childish (I created the word art layers in Silhouette Design Space because offsetting font is easier there.... and then imported it as a .png file into and clipped the paper to it.
RJMJ and Trish like this.
    • spcoggs
      How fun! I love how you framed each of the faces and the water shooting beyond. Very cool.
    • mywisecrafts
      @spcoggs thank you! It was totally fun for us parents.... and then we let the kids walk home soaking wet..... lol....
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...WOW!...Now This Sounds Like You!...Love The Triple-Split Frames! & Photos!...I Bet It Was A Lot Of Fun Getting All The Kiddos! Soaked!...Love The Photo Of You In The Middle!...You Look So HAPPY!...NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bwave...:byay...:banana...:cheer...

P.S...Just So You Know!...I :heartlub Those "Banana Guys"!...Especially The One On The End...Rocking All Those Dance Moves!...LOL!...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ I love the banana guys!!!!! They are soooo fun!!!! Sure was a blast soaking those little humans!!!! Thank you!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      Awesome effect with the water spray! Love the summery fruits & cool realistic notebook! Great job on your big layered title & love your comment on the process. I have the free basic Silhouette software just to convert the odd paper scrapping cut-out file that I * must* have to a PNG I can import to Photoshop, but I'm the opposite to you, it was so hard for me to figure out!
      I think if I were to do something similar to your text in Photoshop, I'd type the title text, then right click & 'rasterize' the text, & then you can treat the title like any other shape. I'd duplicate the text shape & enlarge the bottom copy to make it like a matt for the text. There's probably several other ways too, it's the learning that takes the most time!
    • mywisecrafts
      @bellbird Thank you! There are definitely many ways to achieve the look and you are correct, the learning is the part that takes time. Thanks for sharing your tip....will definitely try that approach. I appreciate it!!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).