The-Newmal
busywoman139, Jul 11, 2020
Description:
Template: Sahin Challenge Freebie
Kit: M3 April 2020 This Storm Shall Pass
Stamp: MPM Sprout
Painted Mask behind journaling: TCC, Painted Label Masks
    • jenn mccabe
      this photo made me giggle! i feel for workers who have to deal with customers who won't follow the store rules - that's just not fair to employees who are just doing their jobs! perfect background paper for this story!
    • busywoman139
      @jenn mccabe The photo makes me laugh every time I look at it! LOL The story that made me laugh so hard was when he described an older gentleman who had the mask vertical, with one of the elastics around his whole head, and the mask itself hanging off his nose.....like, what the heck?!?!
    • jenn mccabe
      that is so funny! i have heard of some funny ones too - but never that! :giggle
    • cfile
      ha ha.. glad your son made you giggle with his selfie and note... I love this and I see many wearing their masks all crazy or under their nose and I shake my head in a why bother motion! Loved reading your journaling and love the title ""newmal" .. great new word!! Love this along with the BG paper.. thanks for the smile bringer and thanks for playing along with the July Template challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    busywoman139
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    662px
    Height:
    828px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).