Rachel Jefferies

Be(e) the change - Hybrid Junk Journal

Be(e) the change - Hybrid Junk Journal
Rachel Jefferies, Jul 11, 2020
Description:
I've bought a new printer, I've made a new Junk Journal and I'm full of experimental mojo!

I created some printable sheets using labels, elements and digital stamps and printed them out onto regular and transparent sticker paper to use in my Junk Journal.

I also 'masked' my photo, to eliminate most of the background in Photoshop using my new Painted Masks 1 on sale through Sunday 12th July and then printed the photo on sticker paper.

Other products used from the Rachel Jefferies Shop:

Pocket Art: Signature Kits 1 & 3
Mixed Media Monthly July '19(Be(e) / Adaptable / Thrive)
Sew Happy: Collage Bits
Ga_L, trekmom, tania and 3 others like this.
    • Sokee
      Eeekkkk Y E S!!! Now I wish I had a printer! Before Covid I always sent mine out to the printers but with Covid I try and not do unnecessary outings.

I love this Rachel! Really want to get my fingers dirty now!
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHH!!!!!!LOVE this!!!! I need to learn how to use the masks properly... this is fabulous!!! which printer did you buy, Rach? I am already making a journal on paper, mixing my drawings with other stuff but our printer ins't very good quality.... Sarita wants to give me the Silhouette but doesn't really work unless we have a good printer...when you have a minute, if you can direct me to which printer, would be awesome!!!! I could then start using your beautiful pieces in my own journal!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @Sokee Thank you so much!! I hope you can find a way to be creative in the way that you want too that is also safe!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @MrsPeel Ahhhh thank you!!!!
      The printer has been a complete nightmare to be honest, with so many people working at home through the Pandemic, stock is out almost everywhere. The printers that were on my wishlist were Epson Expression XP 8600, or Canon Pixma TS8350 (the white one TS8351 is so pretty) or the Canon Pixma TS9150 although there is really no quality difference between the 9150 and the 8351 but I would have bought it had it have been a case of availability. I wasn't able to get the printers I wanted, I did have one on order but September 1st was the first delivery date so I settled for the Canon G5050. It didn't work well wireless, very slow so I have to have it plugged into the Mac. I don't have an Inkjet to compare it too as my previous printer was a Laser. I am still experimenting and trying to get the right print with various paper products.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Pheeebzzz
      You make me want to get my hands messy :) ! <3
    • MrsPeel
      Thanks!!! funny thing, ours is a Cannon Pixma, not sure what model , w had the same issue with the wireless....plus we had to buy a cable to attach it to the Mac, I ll check and then see what to do next... I have been making some hybrid but still don't want to post as CTM, I am cutting with scissors, when I'm not well, Sarita cuts for me, but the colors don\t come up very good... I ll look up the model than I see, maybe I am doing something wrong... anyway, once again, LOVE your journal!!! (plus I saw the photos you posted of the kids in (a garden? or field?) on Facebook.... so beautiful & cute!!!!! [​IMG]
      Pheeebzzz likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Such inspiration! I think I need to go play with paper!
    • SeattleSheri
    • trekmom
      I simply adore this. Love, love, love everything about it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    509.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px
    Aperture:
    f/1.8
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 11
    Date / Time:
    2020:07:11 12:03:12
    Exposure Time:
    1/121 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 64
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).