trekmom

Count Basie Concert July Bold Title Challenge

Count Basie Concert July Bold Title Challenge
trekmom, Jul 8, 2020
Description:
I've gone through a few boxes of cherished memories from my in laws and have decided to call the boxes of stuff: "boxes of a life well lived" anyway, I have scanned a bunch of cool stuff.
For this page I used
Paula Kesselring's Chalk Collection Frames 1, background and journaling cards 1.
Paula Kesselring's Border Edge Transparencies. 1.
Micheline Lincoln Designs Citrus Paper 3, heart and border.
Kim Jensen Stitch Folded Alpha in white.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Ursula
      Stunning page, love it and in my eyes perfect for the swing of Count Basie. Look at the prices at that time.
      bellbird and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      What a great treasure box. Great scan and title
      bellbird and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
    • bellbird
      so true - absolute treasure and what a bargain! love the creased and stitched title and how that contrasts, both in terms of dimension and colour-wise, to your stampy, chalky base with the clipping!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      once again, you always touch my heart witrh your pages..... what an amazing title for the album, a life very well lived indeed...how I would have loved to see Count Basie... and for that price!!!!
      I almost made it to one of my most favorite figures, Stevie Wonder, for my birthday, when he was in London... almost 10 years ago) but a friend said she was booking the tickets but there were no reasonably priced ones when we tried.... the only ones left were £200 or more (think, at the time, almost US$350) and without the diner..... anyway, gorgeous page, love the alpha you used, one of my most favorites of all times, and how well used Paula's items.... great, once again :) I know I am not often in the gallery but see your pages often and you always bring a smile to my heart.... (I wanted to come to this one when I comment in the reflection one but my daughter limits my time at the computer (she is getting bossier by the minute LOL)
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).