Claire Grantham

PRD: June 2020 Challenge_Daddy

PRD: June 2020 Challenge_Daddy
Claire Grantham, Jun 30, 2020
Description:
I was lucky enough to be the winner of the PRD challenge last month, meaning I got a bunch of fun goodies, some of which I used here. I LOVE their stuff and I make some of my best layouts using their kits and templates.
I love this photo of my Daddy and this was the perfect template for it.
I used ALL the things -
PRD - A Beautiful Mess Alpha (with a Mommyish outline style). And bits from Captivated, New Job and Adventure kits. I also used the Basically Kraft and Fancy Neutrals paper packs.
Lillyia, mirjam and cinderella like this.
    • Amson
      Wonderful journalling and awesome page. I love all the blending in the background and the large heading.
    • Claire Grantham
      @Amson Thank you so much. Easy subject matter made this page fly together!
      Amson likes this.
    • Donitab
      I just now saw this! I love it! It is a wonderful picture of a father and to know he is hearing you sing makes it better.Love that big title!
    • Claire Grantham
      @Donitab thanks! The big title was a b!tch, I couldn't find the right colour and finally settled on outlining it - fussy scrappers right!
    • Lillyia
      Hi Clair, this is the second page I've read that references your wedding. It sounds like the day was just about perfect. I think the photo of your father is priceless and the memory of him on that day is one you will hold close to your heart for a very, very long time.
    • mirjam
      What an amazing page again Claire! Love that photo of your dad and love the combination of kraft color against the muted green and pinkish ones. Great journaling and titling too. I really love everything about this layout and I keep discovering new stuff (which I always love on a page) this doodled hearts are so cute too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    272.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).