2020_jul_Pizza_Picnic

2020_jul_Pizza_Picnic
rlucasmn, Jul 5, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies: This is Now, Miscellaneous Collage Bits
Lynn Grieveson: Botanical Mix2 - papers, elements
Elif Sahin Designs: Making Waves - tag
    • Carla
      I love this! Love that you added the extra photo and the kit you used is perfect!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @Carla thank you; it was fun to make this page AND fun to be outside on a date with my DH; and yes, we were safe, socially distanced, and had a wonderful time.
      Carla likes this.
    • cfile
      This is fun and wonderful! I am so glad you enjoyed your picnic in the park and yay for the date with your DH :) I love that. We have not done curbside or any pick up during the entire quarrantine.. we went to a restaurant this past Friday and we were pleasantly suprised with all the social distancing and how they had it all structured. We are in a low area which is the only reason we tried it.. definitely a great idea you and your DH had.. love this page and love how you used the template too, to make it your own.. perfect! Thanks for playing along with the July template challenge!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @cfile Christa - thanks for your comments. I'm in awe that you haven't done any takeout or curbside pick-up. Family of five here trying to keep sane. Our rule has been once a week for take-out only, trying to support local businesses. Otherwise, all home cooking, all the time ;-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @rlucasmn Robin- my husband loves to cook and so I have my gourmet chef here!! We got a Ninja Foodie Grill in January and we have been enjoying that so we really haven’t missed going out to dinner much. We used to like going out once a month.. it was our 28th Anniversary on Friday and with Virginia in phase 3 we decided to go out for dinner early before crowds.. glad you enjoyed your picnic.. it is only 2 of us so no biggie on a daily basis but I can understand cooking for a family of 5 all the time a break once a week is perfect!! Enjoy!!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).