spcoggs

Saturday Morning Bike Ride

Saturday Morning Bike Ride
spcoggs, Jul 4, 2020
Description:
My 5 year old daughter and her neighborhood bestie just learned to ride their bikes without training wheels. Last week I promised to take the two of them on a ride. I let them choose the route. They wanted to bike into the neighborhood next door. They were so excited with their new "freedom" and big adventure. :)

Credits: July 2020 Challenge template by Sahin Designs; Roam by One Little Bird; Per Diem elements by Sara Gleason; and Life is an Adventure Pt 2 collaboration kit.
    • Donitab
      beautiful background paper choice. I love that cute photo
    • cfile
      oh what a sweet photo of them riding without training wheels (Congratulations to them both!!! BFF's!!) and I love the great background paper with the clouds and sky... it is a perfect bg for the fabulous photo.. I am glad you captured this moment.. it will be a wonderful memory as she gets older :) I love the word art too and the style work too on the title to blend it into the paper so it doesn't "float" :) Perfect page !!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the July template challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).