trekmom

July Template Challenge Dylan Chicken Pox

July Template Challenge Dylan Chicken Pox
trekmom, Jul 3, 2020
Description:
Thank you for the perfect template for my page, I should have called it "X Marks the Spot.
I used along with the template, Paula Kesselring's Squeeze the Elephant Paper 9. Kim Jensen by the Numbers PP-S White, Word Art, Count on Me and Arrow 2 Yellow. EP's Paint Blue, Paint yellow and word art "by the numbers"
cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how all the x's over your page and the dots form part of your story
      trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Sorry Dylan had Chicken Pox, but you made having it fun re the "X marks the spot" :) Love the cute photos of Dylan and the watercolor pained background. Love the big arrows and dots.. great use of the template too! Thanks for playing along with the July Template challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. The X's were perfect for that, right?
      @cfile Thank you, I need to start adding that the photo is older. You won't believe what Dylan missed because of this. A J.K. Rowling book signing! It was that long ago. Wish I had photos from that event. Dylan is 27 now.
    • cfile
      @trekmom oh gosh a JK Rowlings book signing?!!! I would have put makeup all over the bumps and gone LOL... Great memory though.. shame Dylan couldn't get someone else to take his book for the signing. I am such a Potter fan...I would have been so upset even 20 years later :) Great page and thanks for sharing too the back story!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).