Janisn

Lgrieveson_automobiles

Lgrieveson_automobiles
Janisn, Jul 5, 2020
Description:
Credits:
LGrieveson - layer up photo spots, botanical mix, winter time, sanctuary
djp332, mary kate and trekmom like this.
    • cookingmylife
      I'm always fascinated with these older photos! wish I could read the journaling and know the story of that barren background! Definitely the 50s I'd say!
    • mcurtt
      Jan, this is perfect! I looked at this one my tablet, so I can zoom in and read your journaling and check out those shoes with that hole at the tip and straps. My mom had shoes that were similar. Pretty fancy car, too! I'm sure that your Aunt Hazel is smiling down at the layout you have created for her. Thanks so much for participating in Lynn's old photo challenge. :beat
    • flowersgal
      I'll bet some old car "buff" could identify the maker, model and year of the car. It's a wonderful photo. I love looking at the styles of years past. Aunt Hazel looks good. Wonder if that was her car??? Lovely layout.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, love your layering!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous layering and colours for your lovely vintage photo
    • djp332
      Terrific!
    • LynnG
      Wow, this is a stunning page. Wonderful layering and such a treasure of a photo :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).