heather_dw

Brian's Baptism

Brian's Baptism
heather_dw, Jul 5, 2020
Description:
A few years ago, my mother in law had sent me some digital versions of some old photos of my husband, Brian. 3 of them were from his baptism, so it was perfect for a page :)

I used TLC Collab Bloom and Grow, which is $5 as of my typing this. You can find it here. The alpha is from the TLC collab Bright Side
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love the background you chose here and how you wove the ribbon through the title! Your flower clusters are absolutely delightful as well and having these digital versions of photos from 'back then' is just a priceless gift too!
    • Angela Toucan
      sweet photos. beautiful page
    • MrsPeel
      Heather, I just saw your post in the status updates... and I don't think you have scrap rust AT ALL!!!!!!! the whole gallery at a glance looks wonderful, this is amazing, with that gorgeous title, beautifully composed mixing the font and that alpha, and your shadows give it so much depth!!!! gorgeous !!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).