RJMJ

BYOC-June 2020-Dream Big

BYOC-June 2020-Dream Big
RJMJ, Jun 23, 2020
Description:
Another Great BYOC!...I've Been So Busy & Sick That I Have Fallen A Bit Behind On Getting My Challenges Completed!...So I'm Finally Here To Post My BYOC Layout!...I Know There Are Serious Coffee Lovers & Connoisseurs Here At The Lilypad...Have You Ever Noticed How A Lot Of Coffee Cups &/Or Glasses Have So Many Clever Sayings/And Or Quotes On Them?....Well I Have Certainly Noticed This...Since I'm All About Quotes & Sayings!...I Thought It Might Be Fun To Create A Layout Highlighting A Few Of Them That Relate To My Layout's Subject Matter!..."DREAM BIG"...I Think Since Covid-19 We Are Realizing That Our Dreams Seem/Are More Important The Ever Before...[Perhaps In Lockdown...We Have Had More Time To Think About Them...]...Either Way...Following Your Dreams For Some Has Become A New Priority!...So This Layout Is A Tribute To This New Reality!!!...Chase/Follow Your Dreams...Because "Life's Too Short"...Chase Them "Like A Boss"..."The Adventure Begins"...So Dream Big!...But Most Important!..."But First Coffee"...Then Life's Most Important Adventures Can Begin!...:yesss...

*For My Big Dreams Layout-I Used:

*Hopes & Dreams-Little Butterfly Wings
*New Job-Bundle-Pink Reptile Designs
*Blue Skies Ahead-Rachel Jefferies
    • mywisecrafts
      I love the detail and the thought. Love how you pull it all together and it makes me happy to reflect on my dreams as well!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh wow! There is so much great detail on this whole page to look at! I love all the green bits under your great cup photos and also how you incorporated so many great quote into the background! I have noticed that coffee cups have the best sayings on them... I wish I was a coffee drinker sometimes just so I could collect some fun cups! :giggle
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Ha, ha...it takes almost a pot of coffee to get my brain ticking in the morning. All those great things on the coffee mugs can't start until there is coffee in my life.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    641.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).