RJMJ

NBK Design-Simple Challenge-June-4 Frames-Free Your Mind

NBK Design-Simple Challenge-June-4 Frames-Free Your Mind
RJMJ, Jun 30, 2020
Description:
I'm Finally Here To Post My Completed Page For This Challenge...Despite Many Setbacks This Month...I Somehow Managed To Get Most Of My Layouts Finished!...I'm Straggling In On The Last Day To Get This One Posted...I Literally Just Finished This Layout An Hour Ago!...Mentioning My Health Struggles Probably Sounds Like A Broken Record For Sure!...But These Struggles Happening Now Have Gone Past My Everyday Struggles!...Either Way...But I Didn't Want This Layout To Be About Sadness Or Tears...I've Shed Enough Of Those Lately...So My Layout Today Is About "Freeing Your Mind"...Literally...Whether That May Be Creatively Or Purposely Speaking...I Have Certainly Freed" My Mind & Poured All The "Brain Clutter" I Call It Onto This Page!...My Lady Friend Featured Here In This Layout...Is Chilling Out On A Warm Summer Day...Just Relaxing...Lost In Her Thoughts...Lost In Her Dreams...I Too Have Been Guilty Of That These Days Too!...I Think We All Do This From Time To Time...Especially In The Summer For Some Reason...These Warm Balmy Days Remind Us Of Past Times/Past Summers/Past Family Get-Togethers Etc...& Especially Now With The State Of The World Today...I Think We Treasure Each Day Even More Now...Each Moment...Each Hour...Each Second...I'm Getting Up There In Age A Bit More Now! & I Feel That Biological Clock...Ticking...Sometimes In My Head!...And With My Health Issues Just Dragging On...But I Must Face The Day Each & Every Day...With The Most Positive Thoughts That I Can Muster...& Even Though The Last Few Weeks Have Been Tough...I Have More Issues To Face!...So This Layout Is All About The "Clutter" That Is In/On My Mind Today...[Not Always A Good Thing...It Has Prevented Me From Getting My Scrapping Done...I Hate That!!!...]...But I Am Still Here...I Will Hold Strong! & Persevere!...My Layout...Though "Cluttered"...Represents My State Of Mind Today...& How I Have Chosen To Showcase It Here...All My Elements Are Heavily Shadowed To Represent The "Weight Of The World" Per Sea On My Shoulders! & You Can See The Black In Behind Those Flowers...And Perhaps The Clocks That Look Like Gears Too...But Despite All This...The Bright! Pretty Flowers! In All Of My Favorite Colors!...& The Bright Butterflies!...Are Winning Here! & Showing Those Worries & All That Negativity...Who's Boss!...All Done In Bright Regalia!...Steeped In Positivity!...Full Of Possibility!...Full Of Life!...Full Of Love!...And All In All...Full Of Passionate Creativity!...

For My Free Your Mind Layout-I Used:

*PT Styles-Style2-Urban Garden
*PT-Style-Artsy D-Artsy 34-On The Sunny Side
*OOB Frames(2)-Art Crush No.14
*Journal Card(1)-Art Crush No.14
*WA & ABP No.2-On The Sunny Side
*ABP-2-Imagine
*Art Crush No.14-Collection
*Tag-On The Sunny Side

*All Collections Used Are By NBK Design*
    • ScrappyHappy82
      Oh my goodness, what a feast for the eyes! I looooooveee it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • sharonb
      Wow- just plan amazing. I fell in love with all the colors. Thanks for sharing.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Holy moly another masterpiece! Sorry to hear you're struggling right now, big hugs!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @ScrappyHappy82 @sharonb @SeattleSheri ...Thank You! Everyone!...For Your Wonderful Comments!..I Was Just Feeling Like A Flower Child Or Something!...Dreaming Of Better Summer Days & One Of My Favorite Of Mother Nature's Wonderful Creatures!...Butterflies!...Lying In A Bed Of Flowers & Dreaming Away My Troubles!!!...Appreciate The LOVE!...And Kindness...So Very Much!...:bk...And @SeattleSheri Thanks! So Much For The Well-Wishes Too!...You Are So Very Kind Indeed!...It Means So Very Much!...:heartslub...
    • ArmyGrl
      I need more time so that I can comment on ALL your layouts. You have such a unique creative energy that I adore! Perhaps it comes from pouring all your brain clutter into your art. From time to time I get introspective and do that myself. It is quite healing.

Your colors are bright and merry. But the struggle is real...the Enjoy Today frame is getting a bit buried. But, it is trying to make its way to the surface. Hang in there, and keeping rising!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @ArmyGrl ...Holy! Moly!...I Swear You Just Get Me!...You Just See Me So Well Through My Layouts!...I Wondered If Anybody Noticed The Fading/Half-Buried..."Enjoy Today"...Struggle...Once Again You Nailed It!...There Are Always A Lot Of Hidden Meanings In My Layouts...Not Everyone Sees Them!....[Well...At Least If They Do...They Don't Tell Me...]...But You Do! & You Take The Time To Leave Me A Comment About It!...It Really Does Mean So Much To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Your Observations Are Amazing!...I See Why I Love Your Layouts! & The Passion & Vision That Represents You! As A Person & Artist!...Everything In My Layouts Is There For A Specific Reason...To Tell A Specific Story/Or Capture A Moment/Or A Memory/A Vision/Or A Certain Feeling!...Some Are More Personal & Some More Quiet & Open To A Different Kind Of Perspective!...Nothing Is Left To Chance!...Thank You! For Stopping By Today!...Hearts...:ballonhang...:bk...
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    635.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).