mywisecrafts

Vintage_military

Vintage_military
mywisecrafts, Jul 4, 2020
Description:
For the vintage challenge, I opted to use my Basic Training Dress Blues photo. USAF 1998. I chose this picture today in honor of all the vets/active duty who have served/serving to protect our freedoms. Lots of blending to achieve this look....

I used the following:
Botanical Mix kit by Lynn Grieveson
Botanical Mix No 2 kit by Lynn Grieveson
Art Crush No 29 {Artsy Bits & Pieces} by NBK Designs
Flag photo by Susan Holt Simpson (Unsplash)
Font: American Typewriter
RJMJ, djp332, KayTeaPea and 1 other person like this.
    • mcurtt
      Awesome blending! Gorgeous layout! Thank you for sharing it on this 4th of July. And thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Old Photo Challenge. :heartlub
    • NettieBee
      What a beautiful layout and subject! My son is currently serving so it drew my attention. Love all the stars, the red, white and blue, the message and the blended flowers that look like fireworks.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous layout and great blending. Thanks for your service. I love your layout and the reminders of those who fought for our freedom on this 4th of July.

Your page is a "FROGGY FAVORITE."

And I have featured your layout on the Fans of Lynn Grieveson facebook page here (hope you will join us as part of that group if you haven't already):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/226820721937321
    • Donitab
      Oh, this is beautiful and well worth a froggy fave! Your blending is beautiful. My father was USAF so this touches my heart as well. Thanks for serving your country.
    • mywisecrafts
      @mcurtt Thank you for the challenge. I had so much fun completing this!
      @NettieBee Thank you and thank your son for his service for me. Yay, glad the flowers look like fireworks because that is what I was trying to achieve.
      @flowersgal Thank you! I"m honored for the froggy fav and I did go submit a request to join the group!
      @Donitab Thank you! Tell your Dad I said "thank you" for his service as well.
      A-M and mcurtt like this.
    • mcurtt
      flowersgal likes this.
    • A-M
      Congratulations on being spotlighted on Lynn's fan group. This is such a very special page.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Hello! Esther!...OMG!...First Of All...A Happy 4th Of July To You & Yours!...What An Incredible Layout You Have Created Here!...You Look Amazing In Your Dress Blues!...What A Beautiful Layout!...Great Blending!!!...This Layout Is Certainly Something To Be Proud Along With All Your Accomplishments!...Eventhough I'm Canadian!...And As You Already Know We Celebrate Our Military Day On July 1st!...Canada Day!...We Are Very Proud Of Our Military Personnel/Friends & Families In My Country And All Those Who Who Have Sacrificed/And Are Sacrificing! So Much For Our Freedoms!...Thank You! For Your Service My Friend!...Such A Wonderful Tribute To Your Accomplishments & Spotlighting All Those Other Brave Women & Men!... Who Have Served Or Are Currently Serving!...Congrats! On The Well-Deserved FF My Friend & The FB Spotlight In Lynn's Group!!!...:ballonhang...:bk...:heartslub...
    • cfile
      Absolutely a gorgeous and patriotic page! Happy 4th to you and thank you for your service. Beautiful blend work and I love the stamp with your journaling and the way you blended your photo into the background... Congrats on your Froggy Fav and for being highlighted on LG's FB group too.. Gorgeous page!
    • Angela Toucan
      beautifully done.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).