cookingmylife

2020-pl-wk-26

2020-pl-wk-26
cookingmylife, Jul 3, 2020
Description:
Last week was a pretty quiet week. We were both cranky and our friends said the they were too. Too many planets in retrograde??
#1 MON Dick went biking up near Hagerstown - we had a really good delivery from Imperfect Food
#2 WEDS I had a book pickup at the Eastport Library - The Dutch House finally cleared my account
#3 THURS A TLP chat while Dick had back to back Zooms-exhausting
#4 FRI - Dick had an online book pickup - he’s mainly off paper
#5 ALL WK we had thunderstorms & downpours & a good ground soak

lgrieveson_iko_island_cards
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Iko-Island-Journal-Cards.html

mommyish_so-knotty_paper04
sahlinstudio_3x4_PhotoTemplates1
onelittlebird-foodie-wa-whatscookin
sc_weekinreview3_tp3
AEdwards_Covid19
Font: Tall Films Regular <--not exactly what I want

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel, djp332 and trekmom like this.
    • flowersgal
      Maureen, you seem to make even the mundane interesting. Love all the food photos and the circles add an interesting touch along with the journal card. Good job!
    • LynnG
      Love your documenting :-)
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous set of day to day photos. Can I come for dinner?
    • apottinger
      Great documenting!! Love the page! :)
    • cookingmylife
      @Angela Toucan Any time! and you know YOU can come here but we can't go there no. Serves us right!
    • djp332
      I envy the weekly layouts. I always give up. You'll have some great memories.
    • MrsPeel
      SO, so very beautiful!!! I always love the gift you have for photographing in a way that it will perfectly make sense in a pocket page , the only problem I have for you is that, generally, when I look at your pages, I want to eat!!!!!! LOL
      Gorgeous once again Maureen!!! I know I haven't been to your gallery in ages, I am getting a bit more organised in order to be around more, so from now on hoping to be able to come more often!!! is always a wonderful experience to come delight my heart with your pages!!!
      [​IMG]
    • cookingmylife
      @MrsPeel Well, I usually do have to feed my dh daily even though I don't need to eat as much. Sadly, I don't love cooking as I used to when it's just making what he likes.
    • mcurtt
      I love the structured, clean look to this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).