Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | Botanical Mix Bundle
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Botanical-Mix-No2-Kit.html
Lynn Grieveson | Just This Templates
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Just-This-templates.html
font: Daisy Wheel.
KarenB likes this.
    • Iowan
      What a cool glimpse of history and your subject/kit match is spot on.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Iowan thank you Carol.. mom was a past president of the local Audubon society so we had birds everywhere!! Hugs!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      super owl photo. Your use of the blurred photos either side of it really make your focal image pop.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Angela Toucan thanks Angela.. that was the entire photo... I just made sure the center frame was over the owl.. my father when he took the slide back in the 1970's got a cool blur andbokeh :) Hugs!
    • cookingmylife
      I've never seen an owl in 'the flesh' so to speak! Fascinating page.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @cookingmylife Thanks Maureen... oh My Mom had everything in our kitchen as her friends would bring them after banding them at the beach then bring them over for her to photograph... fascinating birds :) We had a long horned owl once too :)
    • flowersgal
      Lovely, Christa. I like how you used blurred background on each side of the amazing photo of the tiny owl. Wonderful layout and I like the soft colors with those pops of red.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @flowersgal thank you Patsy :) The slide was taken by my Dad in the mid 1970's.
    • LynnG
      Love that you are scanning the slides and love the page. Such a sweet owl :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @LynnG thank you so much Lynn :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).