Karen

July Sticker Sheet - just stickers

July Sticker Sheet - just stickers
Karen, Jul 3, 2020
Description:
I absolutely love making custom stickers for my daily journal and I had so much fun playing with this month's BYOC to make my July stickers!

Storyteller BYOC 2020 July - Digital Scrapbook Kit by Just Jaimee
Storyteller BYOC 2020 July - Word Art by Just Jaimee
Storyteller BYOC 2020 July - Photoshop Styles by Just Jaimee
Making Waves Elements by Sahin Designs
Wildflower | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
Wildflower | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Summer Joy Elements by Amy Wolff
Easy Peasy {arrows #3} by NBK Designs
jenn mccabe, RJMJ and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh you don;t cease to amaze me!!!!! these are AMAZING!!!!! do you have a silhouette or something like that? I may need assistance from you if you do.... also, am of to hunt where thoes absolute cute overload flip flops and quote come from, and the july 24 AND July 5 alpha AND....each and everyone!!!!!! gorgeous gorgeous , you are a star!!!!
      ( i need to make time for a proper gallery visit and catch up ....I haven't been well, but I'm organizing myself a bit better now ) Huge huggzz my lovely!!!!
      Karen likes this.
    • mirjam
      Holy Macaroni Karen! These are SO cool!!!!! Did you make stickers out of them?
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
    • Karen
      @MrsPeel Aw, thank you so much Cynthia for your sweet comment. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I always pray that you feel better! I do have a silhouette and I already printed and cut these fun date stickers out. The flip flops are from Just Jaimee's new Storyteller. The alpha from July 24 is the font "souses" with Jaimee's Storyteller glitter style added. And the July 5th alpha is also from Jaimee's storyteller kit. :agree
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :) thanks!!!!!! got Jaimee's now, used bits & pieces in one page but need to make one with those flip flops word art!!! not sure how you are with free time...? the kids (whom I am sure are young men by now!!!) still not going to school? I am trying not to look at the news, but if you have time at some point, no rush, maybe I can give you a call to find out a bit about the use of the Silhouette, Sarita had promised me one fro Christmas 2015 but for some reason it didn't happen, she just got me a Disney + subscription but said she is willing to get me the Silhouette ...I wanna know the amount of brain and hand/mind coordination needed to use it :) and now I want ALL those stickers!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • dailydwelling
      Oh, my WORD, Karen, these stickers are THE BEST!!! You have totally inspired me and I can't wait to get to making stickers for my planner. I love how you're using them for a daily planner/journal...so very creative!!
      Karen likes this.
    • RJMJ
      TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...DROOL-WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:drool
      Karen likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, had to come back, just because you are so wonderfully inspiring!!!!
      Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!!![​IMG]
      Karen likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      OMG - amazing! i used to make sticker sheets for my planner too - but never so customized like this. what a cool creative idea Karen! love the little cluster idea. i think we need pics of these beauties in action!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).