spcoggs

Cow Appreciation Day at Home

Cow Appreciation Day at Home
spcoggs, Jul 3, 2020
Description:
My kids and I have been dressing up for Chick-fil-A's annual Cow Appreciation Day the past 5 years. I had a feeling it wasn't going to happen this July and didn't want it to be just another event on our cancelled list. Yesterday I surprised my kids by telling them we were having our own celebration. We decorated using items around the house, got dressed up, ordered our food for pick up, and then had a picnic indoors (even the cat joined in! LOL). It was a lot of fun and nice change in our weekday quarantine routine.

Credits: Playing with Chevrons 2 by Designed by Soco; Project Mouse Vibes papers and Frontier bundle by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
    • bellbird
      lol love this and good on you for making the most/?mooost of the situation and i love the red bandanna paper in the mix with the chevron pieces, really eyecatching!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Donitab
      Great photo and idea. I LOVE that y’all are eating chick-fil-a!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @bellbird haha making the "mooost" of the situation for sure. Trying to find the positive in this crazy new world and show my kids that we can still have a good time. We just have to think differently.

@Donitab thanks! We've had a LOT of Chick-fil-A drive thru the past few months. Easy to please all. :)
      bellbird and Donitab like this.
    • bellbird
      Well it looks like you're doing a great job of that! :goldstars for parenting! Keep doing what youre doing!
    • Soco
      LOVE it!!! :heartslub The story behind is beautiful, your kids are so cute, and your use of the patterns is gorgeous! I'm sure you had a lot of fun! WTG!
    • Justagirl
      Ooh love that bandana paper clipped, its so striking. Awesome example of how chevrons add a punch. Great artwork, TY
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).