and by @andastra
[​IMG]

credits:
Just Jaimee Storytellers-March16, March17.November19, Riley
Bella Gyspy, Sty Little (Retired)
Dawn Inskip stiched grid
KarenB, Pheeebzzz and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      This is so bright and cheery! I love everything that is going on in here, the little tag, tapes, flowers!
      Electra likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love your cutie photos!! Those flower stems are so striking and really draw the eye to your photos. That rainbow dress is gorgeous btw! A fabulous lift :)
      Electra likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty page, sweet photos and great lift
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you incorporated the essence of those two pages into your scraplift. Perfect!
      Electra likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! You've done an amazing job with the lift from 2 different pages!! I love that string meandering across the page to the green bear and the banner. And I love the way you have the design with the corner photo cluster and the elements extending out the vertical and horizontal. And of course I adore the bright colours against the light background. Outstanding!
      Electra likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      HeatherB likes this.
    • StefanieS
      So cute, love the wonderful sense of movement the string adds as it directs the attention towards the cute photo cluster.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    350.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).