michelepixels, Jul 2, 2020
Description:
everything by Lynn Grieveson
papers from Richmond
flowers, scatter, and tag from Blossomfest
Ripped and Stitched Templates No.1
Dalis and trekmom like this.
    • flowersgal
      How wonderful that you have this family photo. Hopefully you know who they other people in the photo are. Wouldn't we love to know their stories? Lovely vintage layout.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how you journaled on the torn paper. Fabulous old photo
    • cookingmylife
      Ah yes, how many things were lost when we were 'too young to ask'. Lovely look with all the flowers.
    • A-M
      What a precious old photo to have. The sepia photo goes well with your choice of the green leafed background. I enjoyed your journaling and I have questions also I would now love to ask about some of my ancestors.
    • mcurtt
      Michele, you did a fantastic job with the color imbalance. Your photo is fantastic as well as your layout. That spray of pink flowers in the lower right is the perfect element. I just love seeing the formal family portraits that were taken.

Did you have your mother send you the photo? Great family participation, if so. :-)
      My DH's family lived out in Nebraska. Thru genealogy research, we actually attended a family reunion a few times out in Auburn. So fun to meet people with the same, unusual spelling of DH's last name.

Thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Old Photo challenge. :beat
    • michelepixels
      @mcurtt Thanks Marilyn. My Mom sent me the photo a few years ago or I made it myself on a visit, I forget which. She has sent me some and I have photographed some on visits, so I have a decent collection of old photos.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wonderful treasure of a photo and beautiful scrapped
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    301.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).